Welcome to the Sexy and Funny Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you very limited access to what we have to offer. By joining our community you will have access to post replies/topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, remove some of the ads and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Bored? Go watch girls get naked on cam for free!

Go Back   Sexy and Funny Forums > Special Interest > The Master Debaters
User Name
Password

Latest from S&F
Random S&F
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes 0 Attachment(s)
Old 02-09-2019, 04:30 PM   #1
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 3,603
Casino Cash: $5093
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.53
iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)iron_warmonger has a reputation beyond repute (5500 total rep)
Politics The SOTU and why Trump will win in 2020

Contrary to what has been said here I do not get my news from Youtube, but I do watch many of the different political commentators there, mostly for the fun of it. But every so often one of them make a comment or series of comments that just drive a point home about this nation today. This is such a video

__________________
When invaders come our leaders are our first line of defense, unless our leaders are the invaders.

If you are going to act like the Sheriff of Nottingham, don't be surprised when Robin Hood comes to your door.
iron_warmonger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 07:51 PM   #2
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
billxl883's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,638
Casino Cash: $7299
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.98
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)x2
billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)billxl883 has a reputation beyond repute (13834 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Contrary to what has been said here I do not get my news from Youtube,...
Are you kidding me??? You tell us you don't get your news from YouTube and post a YouTube video at the same time. Un-friggin-believable.
__________________
Trained by experts in the art of hiding dead bodies.
billxl883 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:02 PM   #3
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,969
Casino Cash: $121825
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.58
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)x45
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by billxl883
Quote:
Originally Posted by iron_warmonger
Contrary to what has been said here I do not get my news from Youtube,...
Are you kidding me??? You tell us you don't get your news from YouTube and post a YouTube video at the same time. Un-friggin-believable.

And probably doesn't even realize he did it.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:02 PM   #4
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,969
Casino Cash: $121825
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.58
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)x45
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)
Default

Oh, and if Trump wins in 2020, it's because Americans are stupid, and for no other reason.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:09 PM   #5
I'm not arrogant. I'm just better than you.
 
ASHSON's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Melbourne
Posts: 12,511
Casino Cash: $124271
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 45.64
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)x87
ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)ASHSON has a reputation beyond repute (571026 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Oh, and if Trump wins in 2020, it's because Americans are stupid, and for no other reason.
Logic worthy of a great mind - if you don't think the same as me you're stupid.
__________________
ASHSON is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 11:18 PM   #6
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,969
Casino Cash: $121825
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.58
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)x45
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASHSON
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Oh, and if Trump wins in 2020, it's because Americans are stupid, and for no other reason.
Logic worthy of a great mind - if you don't think the same as me you're stupid.

Your point?
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 12:25 AM   #7
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,451
Casino Cash: $14611
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.81
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Oh, and if Trump wins in 2020, it's because Americans are stupid, and for no other reason.


Ya has nothing to do with the fact that the dems have so little faith in their own party that one guy running as an independent scares the shit out of them.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:15 AM   #8
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,969
Casino Cash: $121825
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.58
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)x45
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 01:35 AM   #9
Huck is now the forums Liberal voice. trolls & Republicans beware
 
rwh1960huck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8,452
Casino Cash: $43610
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 14.50
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)x18
rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)rwh1960huck has a reputation beyond repute (122544 total rep)
Default always a pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
There's something fuck well wrong with him.
__________________
The Trump Effect
click to show
rwh1960huck is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:13 AM   #10
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,451
Casino Cash: $14611
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.81
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.


More originality from garison yay.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:14 AM   #11
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9,451
Casino Cash: $14611
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 1.81
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)x2
65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)65dart has a reputation beyond repute (17132 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
Quote:
Originally Posted by garison808

There's something wrong with you.
There's something fuck well wrong with him.


Then we have garrison's lap dog following suit on the originality. Starting to think you guys share a brain at this point.
65dart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 02:52 PM   #12
I saw a perfect gift for mOOse, but I didn't buy it, because, well, I'm cheap.
 
garison808's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: On the road
Posts: 11,969
Casino Cash: $121825
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 24.58
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)x45
garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)garison808 has a reputation beyond repute (294237 total rep)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
If you don't have the self control to simply ignore what someone has said. There is something wrong with you.

There's something wrong with you.
__________________
garison808 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 04:44 PM   #13
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,385
Casino Cash: $8581
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 6.23
egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)x3
egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)egotripp has a reputation beyond repute (21076 total rep)
+10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65dart
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwh1960huck
There's something fuck well wrong with him.


Then we have garrison's lap dog following suit on the originality. Starting to think you guys share a brain at this point.


They share dicks...
egotripp is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2019, 01:02 PM   #14
Why don't I have a Custom Title by now?
 
infantrystud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 9,127
Casino Cash: $8953
My Mood:
Rep Power: 10
Avg Rep Per Post: 2.74
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)x3
infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)infantrystud has a reputation beyond repute (25022 total rep)
Default

They might be having to share a new, green house together some day. I'm pretty sure neither one live in an AOC approved home. Hell, one of them lives in an old, co2 spewing RV. AOC does not approve of that.
__________________
------------

Quote:
darthbob88

1. It's not racist if it's true.

Quote:
darthbob88
And for a quarter million dollars, I'd shoot a black person. Click here
infantrystud is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Tags:



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Users Who Have Viewed This Thread In The Last 7 Days: 15
65dart, AngrySailor302, ASHSON, AtticBat, belmontdude, billxl883, darthbob88, egotripp, infantrystud, iron_warmonger, karter42

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 02:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.