Deep Shower Thoughts
01. We really underappreciate the time that we’re not hiccuping.
02. Scientists are adult kids stuck in the “why phase.”
03. The fact that humans love blowing dandelion seeds is a lucky coincidence for dandelions.
04. Fish who are caught then released are like the aquatic equivalent of people who claim to have been abducted by aliens.
05. Attractive people with shitty personalities are the human equivalent of clickbait titles with shitty content.
06. X is used more in math than in the english language.
07. Listen to elderly when they start telling those old stories. These are the highlights of their full, thick, eventful human life.
08. As children we’re told not to talk to strangers but as adults we’re considered anti social if we don’t talk to strangers.
09. “A nut for a jar of tuna” is the same backwards.
10. It’s considered rude to be looking at your phone while eating, but back then it was completely acceptable to be reading a large ass newspaper at the table.
11. Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is the definition of insanity…but it’s also the definition of practice.
12. Harry Potter isn’t a nerd, he is a jock. He didn’t try very hard in school, cheated on homework constantly, was a sports star, and ended up joining the police/military